Written by Syed Mansoor Ali, Integration Team Lead
HR operations provide a critical role in any organization. Employees turn to HR on a daily basis to get information, request answers to questions, and to resolve employee related issues ranging from revising personal information to questions about their pay check, career planning, performance reviews or even employee relations. HR operations historically has relied on many resources to help employees to get answers to those questions—paper and electronic policy guides, scripts, HR experts and even sticky notes! Traditionally, the solutions available to support HR operations have not been designed specifically to solve the unique needs of the HR line of business. Instead, many organizations have relied on employees to personally contact HR via email or telephone and have often used IT helpdesk systems to help them manage the volume of HR requests.
Developed specifically for HR organizations
SuccessFactors HCM Suite now offers a comprehensive solution to HR service delivery with the Employee Central Service Center. It was developed specifically for HR organizations to protect the confidentiality of sensitive employee data. Employee Central Service Center is an efficient solution that is both effective and engaging.
Designed for use by both employees and HR service delivery
This seamless, efficient solution is designed for use by both employees and HR service delivery, which is not typical of what is offered by other cloud HCM solutions. Centralized knowledge content allows HR to provide consistent, accurate HR information to employees. Operational management dashboards take advantage of the single source of information about all HR service-related issues to provide actionable insights into employee interactions. Requests are automatically routed to the appropriate individual or group via configurable rules that efficiently manage case assignments.
Integrates with Employee Central
For employees, the Ask HR link presents them with contextually relevant information that is smart, timely, and relevant based on where they are in SuccessFactors. If they still need additional assistance, employees can easily open a request for help or view the status of their existing requests. For the employee service representative, they have access to the pertinent employee information, right from their agent workspace, without having to access multiple systems.
Access help from anywhere within the HCM Suite
Effective service delivery is provided via the AskHR link, employees get answers to their questions from anywhere within the SuccessFactors HCM Suite—no matter where or when the employee is working. Guidance is also available to employee service reps to help them give accurate, consistent and quick answers to questions that employees can’t answer on their own.
It’s not your typical knowledge base of information
- Employees will see search results based on where they are within SuccessFactors—so information presented is always contextually relevant.
- HR service representatives will be equipped with advanced knowledge of information that has already been presented and reviewed by employees—reducing time and improving inefficiencies.
Create, Submit and View all Requests through Ask HR
Make it easy for employees to self-manage HR-related issues
- AskHR link is available on every page to provide employees with immediate access to find answers to their HR questions
- Central place for employees to create requests, with up-to-date information on status of all requests. Employees can view history of all prior requests to save time and minimize duplicate requests
Consumer-grade user interface for HR Services
A system that truly makes it easier for HR Services to do their job
- Manage all open requests through intuitive dashboards that are flexible and can be personalized.
- Information from the HCM Suite, including Employee Central, is built in enabling HR services to effectively resolve requests in record time.
- Reports and analytics enable HR Services to measure and continuously improve service delivery
- Collaborate with team members for faster resolution of open requests.
One central place to manage all HR service related needs.
Tools and information needed to manage and resolve HR related issues.
Consumer grade UX and optimized display results helps both employees and employee service reps deal with information overload.
One unified solution, designed by HR for HR.