SAP Business ByDesign Cloud ERP
Turn complexity into simplicity. Recognize potential strategies more quickly. Gain transparency across your business areas and manage them better. Respond quickly to opportunities, and meet new requirements at minimal cost.
Do all this using SAP® Business ByDesign®
A comprehensive cloud solution for small and midsize enterprises that want to grow profitably while continually optimizing their operations. You can also count on a smooth implementation and stable operations at a low total cost of ownership since we will manage the solution for you.
SEE WHY A CLOUD BUSINESS SOLUTION IS A FOUNDATION FOR SUCCESS
Is your small business or midsize enterprise looking for a comprehensive cloud solution providing the functions you want – at an affordable price? Consider how SAP Business ByDesign, an integrated solution available in the cloud, combines your essential business areas – including marketing, HR, and procurement – in a comprehensive, standardized environment.
SUPPORT YOUR EMPLOYEES IN KEY BUSINESS AREAS
Provide the following business support on premise and for mobile devices using SAP Business ByDesign:
- Optimize financial processes, including financial accounting and cash flow management
- Focus on your customers in marketing, sales and distribution, and service
- Promote and use employee potential through organizational management, HR activities, and employee self-services
- Integrate production and logistics in supply chain structuring, planning, and management and manufacturing, warehousing, and logistics
- Adopt a systematic project approach through efficient project management
- Implement intelligent purchasing support through strategic purchasing and operational purchasing
- Fulfill compliance with applicable laws and standards
- Achieve your company’s goals through corporate performance management
LINKS AND RESOURCES
- SAP Business ByDesign – Grow smarter so you can grow faster
- Business Processes from the Cloud? Who can Profit from it? A Practical Perspective with Arguments, Food for Thought and Application Scenarios
- Smarter Divestment and M&A Projects: How an ERP in the Cloud Enable Efficiency, Simplicity and Security
- Combining the Cloud with On-Premise solutions; Using Hybrid Solutions: How to Integrate Subsidiaries into Corporate Networks