BI Architecture & Blueprint
As Business Intelligence Solution gets increasingly complex, customers are also demanding faster time to market as well as new levels of usability, reliability, performance, and supportability.
The following factors adds on to the ever increasing complexity of Business Intelligence Solutions
- Islands of information sitting is disparate data sources using different technologies Constantly changing business requirements that will dictate the need for greater system flexibility and faster time to market.
- Increasingly complex business requirements with an ever growing need to collaborate and integrate with other systems & applications.
- Increasing channels of information delivery to reach out to customers & employees in a most effective manner. (e.g. Web, Email, SMS, VoIP, etc)
- Increasing maturity/complexity to make the existing (J2EE, .NET Framework etc.) technology more robust, scalable and reduce time to market.
- Businesses constantly on the lookout for using the power of IT to stay competitive, win customers and reduce cost – such as real-time information, predictive analysis, forecasting, data mining, etc.
The combined effect of all the above is an order of magnitude increase in the complexity of BI solutions (number of tiers, servers, platforms, etc) being delivered by IT departments and also a significant increase in technical risks involved in most of the projects.
The NTT DATA Business Solutions BI Architecture & Blueprint service is primarily aimed at easing the businesses of this complexity and effectively addressing the risks. We have a dedicated pool of BI architects who can assist our customers to de-risk projects of technical challenges and to provide best-practice BI architectural solutions to customer as summarized below:
- Provides BI Architecture Definition and Solution Design services
- Owns the architecture and design of applications being implemented to ensure better quality
- Mitigates risks in the early stages of the project
- Applies the industry proven best practices across the projects
- Makes sure that applications being developed meet the necessary architectural quality attributes such as Scalability, Performance, Availability,
- Reliability, Maintainability, Extensibility, Inter-operability, Manageability, Security and so on
- Mentors architects and designers to provide the best solutions to customers
- Recommends Deployment architecture keeping in mind availability and fail-over requirements
- Provides the alternate architectures and pros and cons of each approach and the recommended approach
LET US KNOW HOW WE CAN HELP YOU..