We have outlined the SAP HCM Payroll solution, which reflects NTT DATA Business Solutions’ investment in the development of accelerators that allow you to achieve a fast and lean implementation across the various modules. NTT DATA Business Solutions HR/Payroll accelerators are preconfigured, tested and designed to cover 80% of a company’s requirements. Our aim is to reduce implementation costs by up to 50% when compared to the traditional SAP implementation approach.
Our vision is to provide organisations with rapid adoption of the world’s leading HCM software, regardless of the organisation’s size. Using NTT DATA Business Solutions’ HR/Payroll accelerators client projects have been completed in as little as 6 weeks using just a few resources and focusing primarily on data transfer and staff training.
NTT DATA Business Solutions’ HR/Payroll accelerators include the following areas of functionality:
1. Workforce Management
- Maintain Organisational Structure – This scenario describes the typical processes used when updating the organisational structure, for example, creating new positions for hiring or changes of positions from one organisational unit to another for transfer. It also describes the processes used to create the various organisational objects that comprise the organisational structure.
- New Hire / Rehire Administration – This scenario describes the typical processes used to Hire candidates and Rehire employees using Hire Personnel Actions.
- Organisational Change Administration – This scenario describes the typical processes used when employees have an organisational change. This includes processes such as, change of positions, change of employment conditions and changing persons pay.
- Maintain Employee Information – This scenario describes the typical processes used to create and maintain an employee master record which contains all personal data, time data and payroll data.
- Employee Termination Administration – This scenario describes the typical processes and programs that are used to successfully payout all termination entitlements and change the employee’s status from active to withdrawn. This also describes processes to reinstate terminated employee using the termination workbench. After the termination process has been completed the employment status moves to 0 (withdrawn). Payroll recognises this status and as a result, the employee is not included in the next payroll run. If an employee has employment status 0, they are ignored by a large number of evaluations.
2. Workforce Time Management
- Time Entry – This scenario details the typical processes to create and maintain employee time information, completing hourly time entries using a timesheet, or Time Managers Workplace
- Leave Administration – This scenario covers the typical processes used in Time Management to create and maintain quota balances.
- Time Evaluation – Time Evaluation processing handles overtime, holiday time, time-off, shift allowances, and more. This activity evaluates employee time data and generates time related gross pay (eg 8 hours at flat rate plus 2 hours at time plus one half). Time evaluation is part of the payroll process.
3. Workforce Payroll Administration (Australia)
- Payroll Processing – Describes the steps required to run payroll for employees using data from SAP Personnel Administration and Time Administration. It covers the steps from simulating the pay to check for data completeness to finalising payroll and printing employee payslips.
- Post Payroll Processing – This scenario describes the process for posting payroll results into finance.
- Advance Payments – This function enables you to control the processing of advance pay leave requests.
- Off-Cycle Payroll Processing – Covers processes for bonus and commission payments as well as late adjustments that must be paid outside the normal payroll cycle.
- End of Year Processing – This scenario describes the typical End of Tax year processing for payroll.
- SAP ERP Reporting for HCM – HCM Payroll Solution delivers standard reporting. The following reports are covered:
- Most commonly required payroll process reports
- Ad hoc HR Queries
- HR Audit Report
- End of Year Reporting – Standard reporting for reconciling the end of year payroll results for processing Payment Summaries.
- Also available, as an optional addition, we can provide Business Information (BI) reporting, if your organisation uses SAP’s Netweaver Portal for system access. Through our partner network, we also offer additional HCM/Payroll reporting tools, providing you with a wide range of market leading reporting options.
Contact us for more information regarding pricing, as this will reflect your specific situation, please include:
- Size of your organisation (people) and geographic spread
- Willingness to adapt to the system versus desire to replicate legacy system functionality
- Number of awards to be set up
- Amount of historical data required
- Number of staff available to assist with project tasks such as data cleansing and migration
You can also augment this solution by adding optional business scenarios for the following:
- Employee Self-Service
- Training and Event management
- Recruitment and E-recruiting
- Objective setting and appraisals
- Learning solution
- Enterprise Compensation Management
LET US KNOW HOW WE CAN HELP YOU..